The Real Estate Industry sectors use drones to:
- Produce Property Showcasing Marketing Videos
- Capturing Estate Aerial Imagery
- Acquire data and information on structural integrity
- Inspection of roofs and building’s overall property quality
- Inspection of water irrigation and runoff
- Inspection of field tiles and other septic systems
SAFETY ALERT – Hire FAA LICENSED Drone PILOTS
- Up to $250,000.00 fine and/or 3-yrs prison – When using unlicensed pilots or their aerial photo|videos.
- Revocation of your Broker|Agent License – The National Association of Realtors fully supports the legal use of Drones for marketing and analyzing real estate. Protect your Broker|Agent license integrity.